Originated from the love for homeland’s products and the passion for entrepreneurship, K-Agriculture is the result of the constant efforts and years of experience in the profession of four like-minded people.
K-Agriculture’s history of development
K-Agriculture has been through a great journey in exporting agricultural products:
- 1996: Founded as a small business collecting rice, corn, and nuts from Vietnam and shipping them to China.
- 2000: Added other items to the range, such as coffee and cashew nuts.
- 2005: Installed a rice plant in the south and a spices plant in the north of Vietnam.
- 2010: Completed the first orders from other continental countries: America and Africa.
- 2012: Went online, particularly website and e-commerce platforms such as Alibaba, EC21 for easier and quicker access for partners.
- 2020: Successfully exported rice, coffee, cashews, and spices to over 100 nations throughout the world.
K-Agriculture’s Board of Directors and Departments
In order to establish a successful and prestigious company as today, K-Agriculture is a result of smooth coordination and teamwork from outstanding individuals who have the same vision.
The BOD of K-Agriculture includes 4 members and each member is responsible for a separated sector.
- CEO – Founder of K-Agriculture, is Mr.Daniel – Nguyen Trong Quy. He is considered one of the most successful startup founders in Vietnam. With his broad experience through several triumphant projects (VNGate, K-Hair, K-Render), he takes responsibility for creating long-term strategies in developing and executing K-Agriculture.
- Head of R&D Department – Co-founder of K-Agriculture, is Mr. Cuong Ho. He is in charge of leading the team in doing market research, developing new goods, and implementing cutting-edge technology.
- Head of QA Department – Co-founder of K-Agriculture, is Mr. Dang. He is an expert in the agricultural sector with many years of experience. His responsibility is leading the team in assuring the company’s products quality.
- Head of S&M Department – Co-founder of K-Agriculture, is Mrs. Maria Le. She is responsible for managing the company’s image and dealing with partners and buyers.
- The pioneering mission of introducing Vietnamese brands into the world
Vietnam, like any other country, thrives in producing specialized items, known for being the world’s second largest exporter of rice, as well as other agricultural goods including coffee, almonds, spices, cinnamon, and specialty items. K-Agriculture is a developing wholesale company dedicated to assisting Vietnamese farmers in living a brighter and more secure life.
The most important mission of K-Agriculture is to bring Vietnamese agricultural goods to the whole world. The purpose of this mission is for Vietnamese, as well as, foreigners to enjoy high-quality agricultural products at reasonable prices.
WhatsApp: +84 855555694
To sum up, recently, K-agriculture is considered one of the leading cinnamon exporters in Vietnam. So, please check out our website to have the best support.